Information regarding the corona virus
Unfortunately, several of our performances will be cancelled due to the corona virus, based on recommendations from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Hålogaland Teater, March 14th
- School tour, Tromsø/Harstad, March 16th-27th
- Sentralen, Oslo, March 22nd
THE TIRED MAN
- The Norwegian Opera and Ballet, Oslo Norway, March 20-22
THE ROAD IS JUST A SURFACE
- Hamar kulturhus, Oslo Norway May 2
- Teatro Calderón, Valladolid, Spain, May 22-23
- Festival Iberoamericano de Teatro de Bogotá, Bogotà, Colombia, June 19-21
THE TIRED MAN at The Opera: please see their website
THE KITCHEN at Hålogaland: please see their website
THE KITCHEN at Sentralen: you will be contacted by the JSK administration.
According to the Norwegian health authorities, people who have visited areas with widespread transmission of the coronavirus should stay at home for 14 days upon return, regardless of symptoms. This also means not attending performances. A list of widespread transmission areas is continuously updated at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health website. Neither should you attend performances if you think you have coronavirus symptoms.